• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

I have been a bit preoccupied with other things just recently but today I donned the ELC Werber 1729 that I bought from Nick a while back. Now I'm sure you don't really wat to see another pose against the same background so here's a close-up of an area of the jacket while being worn today...

View attachment 84775

Edited as my phone has ideas above its station with regard to name spelling. Bad phone, sit, lay down, stay!
Glad to see you’re enjoying it!

Nickb123

ELC. Probably would have been fine with a regular length in retrospect, but it’s a lovely thing.

7EA13896-3419-4819-BB29-0B13167BAB5B.jpeg

Harris_HTM

Is that the American Sportswear repro Shawn offers?
No, it's this one:

newagegeezer

It has turned into an Indian Summer here in UK, beautiful Autumnal weather, so think I will pop out in my old generic no label repro A2 which I use for bike wear. with a patch that was from an American friend's club in Wyoming, my old UK HD WL45 club (no longer functioning) and UK Indian club badge (still going strong). A little different from the usual flying squadron badges, hope that's OK

IMG_4235.JPG