• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Pa12

I shot an email off yesterday to Platon for shits and giggles. I last heard from them in may saying the jacket should ship in June. Received an uncharacteristically quick response. Jacket was shipped July 1 and they included a tracking number. Unfortunately they didn’t say what carrier so I’ve email them back for that info. It will be 7 months next week for anyone interested.

mulceber

Hello Pa12,

You can try your tracking# in a tracker aggregator. It may come up with the carrier.

Here's an example.

Dany
Was just going to suggest parcelapp. I know Bill Kelso (and therefore Platon as well) pretty much always ships with the Greek post, but parcelapp will almost certainly get it.

Last edited:

Pa12

That was as far as the tracking ever got with my BK jacket, then miraculously it was in the basket when I got home one day a couple of weeks later.
That’s what happens from the states with me. Once it passes the border the tracking never changes

coolhandluke

Received an LW Foster 7823 in the mail today from @jschare. I sure don't make an original G1 look as good as Jorge, but I'm pretty pleased with the fit.

20220716_185850.jpg

BIeEhXL.jpeg

W8uiIij.jpeg

20220716_185646.jpg

uzjETUI.jpeg

20220716_185446.jpg

Last edited: