• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mickey.was.a.rat

Despite the forecast, the weather is rather spring-like today, ideal temperature for a light jacket like the Hartmann from ELC (and yes I wish the sleeves were shorter, or my arms longer...)

_M0A0913-Modifier.jpg

bfd70

Eastman ANJ-4 at the Goodwood Members Meeting yesterday:

View attachment 77477

Jacket came from a charity shop a few years ago (wasn’t cheap! Was discussed on here), yesterday was the first time I’ve worn it. I think I actually prefer it to my B-3, as it doesn’t look quite so military. Either way, it’s a great jacket and super warm, pleased I kept it (putting it

on eBay a few times, but de-listed it).
well if you ever change your mind. ;)

Peter242

Eastman ANJ-4 at the Goodwood Members Meeting yesterday:

View attachment 77477

Jacket came from a charity shop a few years ago (wasn’t cheap! Was discussed on here), yesterday was the first time I’ve worn it. I think I actually prefer it to my B-3, as it doesn’t look quite so military. Either way, it’s a great jacket and super warm, pleased I kept it (putting it on eBay a few times, but de-listed it).
Great jacket - Navy rules !

Peter242

You look happy with your purchase. Which size do you have ordered?
First i had a standard size 48 - but its was much too wide at the waist. After talking with morten I’ve decided for a 46 with a bit shorter sleeves. The 46 is quite trim fitting so not much layering is possible but that doesn’t bother me at all.

CBI

is the AVI M422a goat? looks smoother? looks great

Yay Bronson N-1....jacket I have worn the most this past Winter. Might get a blue one

CombatWombat

My "poor man's A2" made by Christie's of Sydney (based off a wartime contract they apparently had blueprints of?)
Bought it years ago and only found it when I dug through the spare room on the weekend....fits more snuggly then I remember

Attachments

• 1649644588617520807328380852493.jpg
    1649644588617520807328380852493.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Peter242

is the AVI M422a goat? looks smoother? looks great

Yay Bronson N-1....jacket I have worn the most this past Winter. Might get a blue one
Yes it‘s goat. a bit thin but feels fantastic. As the others also wrote- the mouton is faboculus.
ive anyone has BK Ma422 - it would great to see a comparison between those two. if there wasn’t the long waiting time combined with 100% pre-payment i would like to get one….