• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Officer Dibley

New ELC Monarch.
Needs breaking in !
9D198EDA-CD13-4407-BE53-AAD0C0B1BC1B.jpeg

Micawber

I'm a bit short myself. Too bad I'm afraid for an easy fit. My sleeves need to be 23 inches at the most, so I find it hard to find off the shelf. Older jackets tend to be more short as so were people generations ago generally. Took the 1944 Irvin original out of the drawer to have a look. Seems to be doing ok. The weather outside is not really Irvin weather here on the west coast. Of course that's what makes it stupid expensive to live here. I might move east in the future since it's a lot cheaper. But it's View attachment 28470colder so I might need the Irvin at that point.

Very nice, very nice indeed. Keep hold of that one.

Last edited:

Micawber

Lovely bright day here so the Mrs & I have a stroll around the Christmas gubbins in our local town earlier. Venturing down to the picturesque floating boardwalk across the Mere [the lake in the middle of town] and sensing a photo op I ask if she would kindly take a one of my new ELC RW B-3 at some point...

Bless her, she's managed to capture me doing the old balancing a car on the head party trick...
15 12 19 B.jpg