• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Nickb123

Buzz L-2A too!^

DCAE416E-6BCC-4410-B7AF-B9E4D67A0470.jpeg

Griffon_301

Your size 44 looks way trimmer and shorter than my BR size 42 :) ... And we are similar in height and weight :)
But the Deck Hook Jacket is really a great piece of garment...I love mine...and yours looks great on you too

Brettafett

I am waiting for another Skyline MA-1, she is on way to me and if believe to my american friend who found she, once upon she belonged to great Chuck. Can't wait to see.
NOOOOOOOOO! :p If this is true Dmitry, you will be one very lucky and envied man! Looking forward to your receiving it.

Flightengineer

NOOOOOOOOO! :p If this is true Dmitry, you will be one very lucky and envied man! Looking forward to your receiving it.

Hi Brett, I don't know whether this is true his or not. In any case, I like this jacket already in absentia.I don’t know for sure, I just know that this is original MA-1 with an early patch of Edwards AFB and with white tape with his last name. I suspect that he had a lot of jackets, why should the one I bought not be one of his many? Who knows... It is unlikely that will be able to be 100% sure...Maybe someone did it on purpose, but I didn’t pay for it at the plane's price. Nowadays it’s hard to believe people. But also I realized that such things have a great value for a very small circle of people.. For those who are interested and for whom it is really valuable. For the overwhelming majority, this just green nylon jacket does not look any different from the mall nylon green jackets. And most likely it even looks worse for them - because it has signs of wear and is not new.
Today, even among many pilots, most do not remember the name of this guy. Many years working in aviation, I often come across the fact that most guys are interested just they current work - flights, retrains, procedures, observance of CRM, etc. and although many of us are still romantics - not everyone is interested in aviation history. So...

B-Man2

Hi Brett, I don't know whether this is true his or not. In any case, I like this jacket already in absentia.I don’t know for sure, I just know that this is original MA-1 with an early patch of Edwards AFB and with white tape with his last name. I suspect that he had a lot of jackets, why should the one I bought not be one of his many? Who knows... It is unlikely that will be able to be 100% sure...Maybe someone did it on purpose, but I didn’t pay for it at the plane's price. Nowadays it’s hard to believe people. But also I realized that such things have a great value for a very small circle of people.. For those who are interested and for whom it is really valuable. For the overwhelming majority, this just green nylon jacket does not look any different from the mall nylon green jackets. And most likely it even looks worse for them - because it has signs of wear and is not new.
Today, even among many pilots, most do not remember the name of this guy. Many years working in aviation, I often come across the fact that most guys are interested just they current work - flights, retrains, procedures, observance of CRM, etc. and although many of us are still romantics - not everyone is interested in aviation history. So...
Dimitry
Good Luck with your purchase .
Looking forward to your photos.

Nickb123

what size is the 23380? measurements?

I offered a trade for that painted Eastman that gent posted today on TFL. It'd have to be something with some heavy artwork like that! But I'm going to hold onto her for a while. The leather needs some breaking in. Heavier 3ish-oz shinki.