• Hey guys, I had to upgrade the VLJ software because the old one is being phased out. Please let me know of any issues in the SITE UPDATE THREAD. Thanks!

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Thomas Koehle

Oops I did it again
Popped this in the washer over the weekend, cold, no soap and no spin. Fleece feels a touch denser, but that could be my imagination and there's a bit more grain on the leather, not a lot though. I'm pleased with the result, no disasters, not a lot of change though either, ah well it made for an interesting couple of days.
Nearly dry, just giving it a try over breakfast
View attachment 18530
you really got balls to put such a high-end jacket in the washer

geez - would not dare to do so ...

Thomas Koehle

todays choice Shawn-5* M422 with BOB DONG USN vest

Pants are PIKE BROTHERS, boots RED WING (obviously), Sweater noname, red splashes on the Sweater are "no 6a" on the menu (Vietnamese sweet-sour soup), and Emma our chinese Lab (brought over from Beijing when i was still working there)

markings are done by JOSH (think some fellas on the Forum know his works)

not as creative as Ties but not bad anyway

sorry for that "sour pickles face" but i had to look straight into the sun ...

B-Man2

Pants are PIKE BROTHERS, boots RED WING (obviously), Sweater noname, red splashes on the Sweater are "no 6a" on the menu (Vietnamese sweet-sour soup), and Emma our chinese Lab (brought over from Beijing when i was still working there)

Thomas
Nice touch using the vest over the jacket.
Looks good

Last edited:

B-Man2

Oops I did it again
Popped this in the washer over the weekend, cold, no soap and no spin. Fleece feels a touch denser, but that could be my imagination and there's a bit more grain on the leather, not a lot though. I'm pleased with the result, no disasters, not a lot of change though either, ah well it made for an interesting couple of days.
Nearly dry, just giving it a try over breakfast
View attachment 18530
Nick
Looks good but I just don’t have the stones to do that... ;)

wittmann

Die Kombination sieht sehr gut aus!
I'm looking forward to more photos of Shawn's M-422 jacket