• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MauldinFan

Right now, I am sitting in a theater waiting for the new Avatar movie, in my ATF tanker jacket.
20221227_172814.jpg

ausreenactor

At the risk of being pelted with tomatoes, eggnog and spent .50 cal rounds, I recently acquired this Baracuta G-9 Harrington.
This is the 'Classic' version. Its a size 40 and fits beautifully.
View attachment 90391
Theres the Archive and Signature (trim) versions also.
Tried all. Archive and Classic size 40 fit nicely, Signature I needed 42, but is a bit long
Thats flash!

Pa12

I have CDO. Its like OCD, but the letters of the acronym are in the correct, alphabetical order.
I completed a teaching course about 4 years ago(thought I might want to teach at the college for a while) and after completing the section on learning disabilities I came to the conclusion that everyone I knew, worked with, including myself had some form of learning disability. Go figure ;)

Kermit3D

Out for an early afternoon walk in my B-6:
View attachment 92279
This is an amazing jacket Jan ! Have you noticed any evolution (patina, grain, wrinkles, ...) as you wear it ?

I got an email from John Chapman, the manufacture of my B-6 is imminent!
Based on John's recommendations, I chose the same sheepskin as your B-6. According to John, it's a fabulous sheepskin for a B-6, very similar to the original jackets he handled (and also very soft/comfortable). :)
So this will be the Arnoff contract with a Conmar NOS zipper. I've also asked that the horsehide seam reinforcements be quite dark (as often seen on the originals)... but that's a matter of taste.

I can't wait !!!

mulceber

Fantastic news, Kermit! I can't wait to see the pictures!

I think the outer surface has developed a few more wrinkles and developed a bit of character, but tbh, I wear it infrequently enough that it's still basically new - which is ok by me, since as far as I'm concerned, it was perfect out of the box.