• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Cocker

I think I was kinda trown off by how "long" it looks on the first pictures my girlfriend took, plus I still feel it a bit on the baggy side, especially the shoulders. I tried it yesterday with a thick sweater under it for winter, and it will do just fine! :p

Smithy

Thanks guys! Now, to patch or not to patch?

Up to you Cèdric, patching and painting seem to be a very subjective thing. I'm thinking of stencilling one of my B-10s with maybe a 352nd FG badge, either 486th or 487th maybe.

Definitely don't get rid of that B-10 it really is a fantastic fit, there's absolutely nothing even remotely close to being wrong with it.

B-Man2

If you’re going to hang on to it , patch away. If you even think that you might want to sell it in the future leave it alone. They just down sell as easily once they’re patched

Brettafett

Patch! And paint something on the back..
When I finally get my hands on a Bob Dong, I have a great idea to paint on the back....

Cocker

I'm looking at either a 486th Fighter Squadron or a 587th Bomb Squadron patch. I'm wondering how the patch on the chest can be sewn on without sewing the inside pocket shut, though!

Flightengineer

Sewing above inner pocket placement.
I looked a lot of photos of original jackets and realized that most of the patches were sewn higher (on the B-15 atop the left side mask tab) or much lower, but apparently manually to not sew inner pocket.

Earloffunk

... I have yet to find an elevator where I can take my pictures... We have one at the office but without mirror.
CA2YEFAXRJSiZ3kyz4RxFQ.jpg