• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mickey.was.a.rat

Buzz Rickson Deck Hook Jacket today, as I expected to have a little rain, but it didn't come...

_M0A5485.jpg

_M0A5374.jpg

_M0A5413.jpg

Dany McDonald

Still very winter here so went for a dash of repros look and vintage USAAF feel with, Buzz Arnoff B-15A and A-4 cap, layered under is Real Mccoy Type A-4 mechanic sweater. The weight and overall quality of this knit is amazing. Beside being a direct reproduction of the real thing, it's just a quality piece of a wool sweater in itself. It should have it independent post with more images just for show.
You all know how I love this B-15A...

Buzz_Arnoff_B-15A.jpg

Thanks,

Dany

B-Man2

:D The Push and Shove is history!
Moved up to the next level …a pimp cane!
:p

Today wore an old but lesser known favorite. A SEFTON A2. For the newer guys in our group, before there was Good Wear, Platon or Eastman Leather. There was one of the very first makers of a quality reproduction A2 jacket. The SEFTON Clothing Company, located in the UK. They made great looking A2 jackets at a very reasonable price. However, increasing production costs and competition eventually caused the company to go out of business . If any of you have an opportunity to acquire one of these A2 jackets… don’t hesitate … grab it… They are difficult to find but hold their value . This one came to me by way of our very own Macawber. Thanks mate!.
A60A1EB3-BCD5-4B2E-8DE5-DCED302C9D9E.jpeg
D849290C-38D2-4997-81C8-D1A65683ED24.jpeg
32211A44-C881-4E25-9613-EA3CD238EC93.jpeg

Last edited:

saucerfiend

:D The Push and Shove is history!
Moved up to the next level …a pimp cane!
:p

Today wore an old but lesser known favorite. A SEFTON A2. For the newer guys in our group, before there was Good Wear, Platon or Eastman Leather. There was one of the very first makers of a quality reproduction A2 jacket. The SEFTON Clothing Company, located in the UK. They made great looking A2 jackets at a very reasonable price. However, increasing production costs and competition eventually caused the company to go out of business . If any of you have an opportunity to acquire one of these A2 jackets… don’t hesitate … grab it… They are difficult to find but hold their value . This one came to me by way of our very own Macawber. Thanks mate!.
View attachment 75335View attachment 75338View attachment 75339
Lookin' good, Burt! That jacket is the perfect russet shade.