• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

D97x7

So far it's not been a good winter for shearling wear, but one must soldier on.
DSC_072602.JPG

I'm definitely starting to see the merits of the lighter weight hides.

Peter242

Honey ….. did we get off the train at the wrong stop??…. This doesn’t look like Florida!!
A jacket that we don’t preview very often, an original USN Pea Coat and 9 inches of snow. Feels like great jacket weather! :)
View attachment 72143
Is that peacoat from from before 1950? ive just ordered one from late 1950, but mine has only 6 visible buttons…

B-Man2

Is that peacoat from from before 1950? ive just ordered one from late 1950, but mine has only 6 visible buttons…
Peter
Yes WWII had 10 buttons . I’m guessing that yours actually has 8 buttons, but the two at the top are under the collar . I think they are great value for the money and fairly warm and durable .
Would love to see some photos when yours arrives:)
Cheers

Dany McDonald

Little cold wave calls for Real Mccoy Stagg Coat B-10 with an original Conmar slider & tab from a B-11 parka (sadly only good for parts). A-10 gloves are from MASH japan, high quality for their robustness and good material/construction. It's their second season and they are aging very nicely. This is one my favorite B-10 as it's a very nice repro, close to an original as can be.

WK_RM-Stagg-01_.jpg

Ori_B-11-Conmar.jpg

Dany