• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

mulceber

Out for a chilly walk on New Years Day wearing a B-6, which was distinctly NOT made by Chanel:
IMG_4700.jpeg

Peter242

‘Curly’ 5* B-3. Completely comfortable at 12c in the Cab with a T shirt, not bulky at all.View attachment 72010
actuaI i own a b-6, but I don’t really like the look of the back. Now I want sell it and I’m looking for either a d-1 (more practical) or a b-3 (best look my eyes)
most time I’ve read that you really can’t wear a b3 in temperatures over 0 Celsius. Now your post gave me a little hope

London Cabbie

actuaI i own a b-6, but I don’t really like the look of the back. Now I want sell it and I’m looking for either a d-1 (more practical) or a b-3 (best look my eyes)
most time I’ve read that you really can’t wear a b3 in temperatures over 0 Celsius. Now your post gave me a little hope

Absolutely fine with T shirt.
E5832BEA-46DC-4C0A-A5AB-74312F10B317.jpeg

Nickb123

Switched to the ELC Werber with the deformed zip. All things considered otherwise, the leather is superb. It doesn’t bother me too much because I rarely zip anyway! Collar is unfastened but this contract looks quite sharp with the collar studded down. Hap Arnold taught me that. You can see some remnants of the 2007ish incarnation but the revamped WarHorse appears less caramel and more reddish than older versions.
09C9A139-A129-43C4-A06C-3471F4D071E0.jpeg

Switched to the ELC Werber with the deformed zip. All things considered otherwise, the leather is superb. It doesn’t bother me too much because I rarely zip anyway! Collar is unfastened but this contract looks quite sharp with the collar studded down. Hap Arnold taught me that. You can see some remnants of the 2007ish incarnation but the revamped WarHorse appears less caramel and more reddish than older versions.
View attachment 72032
Whats wrong with the zipper?