• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

AlexLutov

Guys can't find this thread...."Probably the best available repro is ANJ4".......... Sun 01 Mar, 2015 9:18 pm VLJ Forum

Kermit3D

My AVI M422-A.
I had a doubt concerning my size today (40), wearing only a T-shirt on a top-tank (on the pictures), and then, with the cold of the evening coming, I put on a jumper to have a walk, and it was much more comfy so I guess the size is good, it looks like pictures of pilot of the time so maybe I've got the same skinny shapes as they do. :cool:

View attachment 71692 View attachment 71693

View attachment 71694 View attachment 71695

View attachment 71696

It's a great jacket with a good fit.
I'm also slim (1m88, 75 kg) and both of my jackets fit better with a heavy sweater.

We have to choose between the body/shoulder fit being a bit loose and the sleeves being the right length, or the body/shoulder fit being tight and the sleeves being a little short (like James Stewart, even if he wears a A-2)...

js1-Hollywood-Actor-Jimmy-Stewart-Major-James-Stewart-Operations-Officer-of-the-453rd-Bomb.jpg

bfd70

I have a black international with snap in pile lining size 36 in great condition for sale. Pm if i terested.