• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ties70

B-10, selvage denim and Thorogood boots...

IMG_20210827_1231378~2.jpg

ties70

Damn, damn, damn...

What's the details on this one? What shell material did you use, the collar, the knits? I want aaaaaaaaall the details! :p

Cédric,

there is not much to enlighten you...I got this jacket as the proverbial virgin got the child: totally unexpected!

I hade done some patches for a guy from Mexico and he wanted me to patch and paint a FS B-10...he ordered and paid for it, had it sent directly to Germany...and was schocked when I told him that a nice looking size 48 had arrived..

...he had ordered it by mistake and wanted a size 38.

As I liked the fit and appearance of the jacket, we agreed that I would paint and patch the (newly ordered) 38 and keep the 48 as payment.

So I ended up with my third B-10. The first one is my RMNZ Reed B-10, the second the version from WPG.

The FS is by far the nicest fit!
Details are OK, but as you probably know...Shawn was not able to get proper alpaca lining, yet. So that might be an absolute no-go for some around here.

What is really nice (at least for me):
The outer fabric does not look like a 170 - 200 USD jacket at all, but looks like much better quality...it has a certain shine to it...Have you heard of the "EndZone twill" that ELC is / was using for their B-10 / B-15? I imagine that it must look quite similar.

If @Shawn Ali and FS could find a better lining material, they will have another bestseller.

Ties

Cocker

@ties70 to be honest, the lining material is no issue for me. As long as it can provide warmth for the cooler months, that's all I ask from it! Do you know what color shell this is? As usual, I feel Shawn's website doesn't correctly show the colors and I'm kinda confused on this.

Seems you got a helluva deal, here! For the price tag, I'm thinking hard about it, especially seen the lining looks warmer than on my Aero, and the collar looks fluffier and with some great color options.