• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Up until I gave up smoking ciggies 5 years ago, I used to smoke the occasional pipe. Favourite tobaccos were Dunhill Royal Yacht, Three Nuns, Amphora Full Aroma and a couple of the Mac Baren ones.

Don't miss the fags at all but very occasionally I miss the ritual and pleasure of smoking a pipe.

Micawber

My dad turned to pipe smoking after giving up ciggies back in the 70's, that in turn led to him collecting weird and wonderful pipes and trying allsorts of obscure tobacco. I still have one or two of his pipes but have never tried them. There again I have never smoked ..but have been known to take the occasional pinch of snuff.

Griffon_301

I am no regular smoker, luckily I never was... It was more a social thing, smoking the odd cigarette at work to socialize with co-workers or while out and about for a good drink or two...
I have to say that pipe smoking thingie though is something else... It's really relaxing (I am doing it maybe twice a week if the occasion is right) and with a good selection of tobacco available it's also nice to be able to enjoy different tastes...

leper-colony

Fivestar Dubow A-2 in goat.
Polish_20210414_103942313.jpg

Flightengineer

And utility OG-107 trousers I suppose. Of course 100% cotton ;)

Wojciech, you won't believe it, but this is Utility pants from GAP :D . I bought it by accident and now often use for walk with dogs. They copy the original, but made from 98 cotton and 2 elastane and have zipper. This is to avoid damaging my original OG-107 when one of my dogs hooks my pants by paws and claws when she grabs the ball while playing.I also have the original OG-107 100% cotton utility pants from 1966 with button fly, but I usually wear them in the summer with sneakers and a T-shirt.

B-Man2

Man what a stream of good looking jackets and people . Rather than comment on them all individually it’s easier just to say all of your jackets look great ! Thanks for posting .
( Now Jorge .... I hate to have to single you out, but if you’re going to keep posting in this section , you’re going to have to invest in a nice flight jacket to go with that flight suit )o_O ;)