• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

AlexLutov

Today, Bronson ma-1, delivered 6 weeks later...Friends, you were right, the build quality is amazing for the money.
20210309_092425.jpg
20210309_092457.jpg
I'm a shitty photographer...

bazzer

Good fit I think the only let down with the Bronson is the lack of the leather pull on main zip small details make a big difference to some people
Baz

Flightengineer

Good fit I think the only let down with the Bronson is the lack of the leather pull on main zip small details make a big difference to some people
Baz

Nice jacket, but if initially Bronson used zippers that were not used on the real contract MA-1 as well as incorrect sleeve pocket placement (and incorrect fabric for warm pockets lining) - and calling it "complete reprodused the 1955 МА-1" so the lack of leather puller is trifle compared to this. If we are talking about precision and purism.

AlexLutov

You're right, friends. obviously, this ma1 is not quite as accurate as we would like..but I was looking for a ma1 close to the real one and bronson did not cope with this and I probably got to put up with some inconsistencies. It's definitely twice as good as today's Alpha)))

Brettafett

Eastman G-1, maybe my favourite jacket, you can't beat goatskin.

Eastman's G-1... comparing originals and repros aside, ELC's G-1 is one of the most comfortable flight jackets (at the correct size) I have ever tried on.
I have owned a couple of original G-1s in the correct size, and owned a number of repros, but none have fit/ felt quite as well as one of these.