• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Sorry but Today was a blanket lined denim jacket I guess also a called a trucker jacket
For what ever reason
I love the casual style, I’m thinking maybe a leather version perhaps Buffalo ? with removable blanket
Liner might be an awesome jacket , hmmmmmmm :)
View attachment 54926

I also join the question about the golden key :)

Hell, even Canada is warmer than here ... it's January 58th today, not March 10th :mad:

ausreenactor

Well used ELC Monarch. Too big for me now so it will be looking for a new home when I get round to listing it.

View attachment 54912

Well worn Monarchs are where 'it's' at!

16153695903618085576245504544958.jpg

Brettafett

It just arrived. Size 42 with a touch extra on sleeves (0.5")

The leather is lovely. Quite 'vintagey' in appearance, lots of character, scars and creasing etc... Lengths are perfect, shoulders are good, its comfortable... but I feel its a bit 'full' in the body.
Which is annoying. Also one of the pocket studs does not sit tight, ie the pocket flap wont stay locked.

Pics coming soon.

busdrivermike

The story behind the magic kingdom sized key ?
You mean you guys @ties70 @Flightengineer don't have one ?
Well .......
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.”

ties70

Looks like it could open a bottle of beer nicely. :)

Thanks Chandler...now you have ruined EVERYTHING....:rolleyes:

My imagination was already going wild...maybe Mike is the great-great-great-great........great-great-grand son of Hodor and this is the key to THE DOOR in the ice wall...?

Need proof? Mike's from the North!!!?

Or he has traded his modern japanese motorcycle for something steam-powered, with a wooden frame and a larger copper tank...closed with....yes, you guessed it: An elves-forged lock, only to open with this key?

A bottle opener.....You, sir, have no fantasy!

Ties

busdrivermike

My imagination was already going wild...maybe Mike is the great-great-great-great........great-great-grand son of Hodor and this is the key to THE DOOR in the ice wall...?

Or he has traded his modern japanese motorcycle for something steam-powered, with a wooden frame and a larger copper tank...closed with....yes, you guessed it: An elves-forged lock, only to open with this key?

Ties
I like how you think good sir
My great great great great......great great grandfather would as well
And the steam powered bike hmmmmmmm
2ED9C101-1C68-4F6A-B6B5-B0D744BA562D.jpeg

ED7136F7-9B48-44AD-9F42-3D7A5F59E3FB.jpeg

Last edited:

Chandler

What, Hodor didn't like beer? Who's to say the key doesn't have multiple uses, I just pointed out one. ;)