• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

s4rmark

Fivestar leather David D Doniger, russet brown premium goatskin with russet knits.
2EF30067-02B5-47D0-B2B4-884F53469CD5.jpeg
9D908642-A39C-42E7-BA50-EA8B1ADA8520.jpeg

Smithy

They’re in the car staying warm :p , I actually had my finger tips go
Numb in The time it took to walk across the parking lot from the
Store in the background to where I took the picture and get back to the car

One thing I've learnt from living here is it's not so much the ambient temperature which is so dangerous but windchill. That's the stuff that is really dangerous and can cause frostbite and lead very quickly to hypothermia.

The first time I remember I really found that out was being in Oslo one time for work and it was -22 and still with no wind, actually really lovely to be out and about in it. I flew back north where it was -7 but with nearly a full gale. The difference in how cold it felt and was was incredible. It was actually impossible not to have ears and fingers covered, it was physical agony to have them exposed.

It's one of the reasons they drum into kids from a very early age here just how important a windproof layer is in sub zero temperatures and how windchill is so dangerous.

Flightengineer

Looking forward to seeing yours Dmitry! I have a feeling its going to be a perfect fit and perfect companion to the Star.

You can't imagine my friend how I'm looking forward to this meeting - after many cool pics here and my purchase from Greg. Now I'm look like a child who was told that he will get as present for Christmas, but Christmas still not come yet :)
My Dubow flew away from Budapest last Wednesday but has not yet "arrived" to Moscow (although most likely, of course, it is already here, it just lies and still not scanned by lazy staff in the warehouse in VKO or SVO.
I'm looking forward to when I can try it on.