• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

Pleasure, Burt! We're fortunate that we don't have to go too far for some decent scenery to keep from cracking up under lockdown. I'm hoping for an opportunity to get the bike out again before the Winter really kicks in!

petermack09

Turned very cold tonight but at least the rain has stopped,,now ,what jacket do I wear ?
F39D2096-CD83-4313-84E4-A5FA04546C1C.jpeg

mulceber

I took MikeyB-17s advise today and me and my
Mama San drove to the beach before sun down. Damn ..... Windy and cold ... but I loved it... just right for my Bronson 15A . Damn I like this jacket !
View attachment 47459

That's a damn fine jacket, @B-Man2.

Wore the B2 ,glad I did as it started raining,the b2 is the most comfortable winter jacket I own.So easy to wear and it’s possible to drive in it unlike the anj4.

Happen to have any fit pics? ;)

Last edited:

Nnatalie

The usual daily walk pictures. @mulceber is wearing his original ANJ-3, and I’m wearing my vintage no-name suede jacket that just arrived in the mail today (and is consequently still a bit wrinkled). It originally had a sash belt, but it was lost to the ages. I’ve included an image of an incredibly similar jacket from a 1954 Sears catalogue (only the pocket flaps are a different shape). That plus the size tag in the pocket make me fairly confident that it’s from the 1950s, give or take a couple years. (It’s a size 10, and due to women’s sizes changing around, it would probably have been labeled a 12 or 14 if it were from the 30s or 40s)
D6E622BE-BD80-447B-91A3-65551FB65EDD.jpeg
6B0560D7-6D6C-4366-A4B0-411C68E98AC5.jpeg

175596FF-502A-42CD-9E26-928BE18006DA.jpeg

busdrivermike

The usual daily walk pictures. @mulceber is wearing his original ANJ-3, and I’m wearing my vintage no-name suede jacket that just arrived in the mail today (and is consequently still a bit wrinkled). It originally had a sash belt, but it was lost to the ages. I’ve included an image of an incredibly similar jacket from a 1954 Sears catalogue (only the pocket flaps are a different shape). That plus the size tag in the pocket make me fairly confident that it’s from the 1950s, give or take a couple years. (It’s a size 10, and due to women’s sizes changing around, it would probably have been labeled a 12 or 14 if it were from the 30s or 40s)
View attachment 47461View attachment 47460
View attachment 47462
I love vintage leather jackets but it’s so rare to find them in my size
It’s like no one in the 60s 0r 70s had 22 inch shoulders
I may just need to buy one that’s close and send it to fivestar to be
Reproduced

B-Man2

Last edited:

B-Man2

The coast in winter ? I’m jealous Mikey and B-Man. Oh how I wish I lived closer... and great winter beach wear too :cool:
Flash
I finally realized (It only took me 8 months... DUH! :rolleyes: ) that I need to be counting my blessings, instead of whining "Oh is me" over the CV-19 restrictions.
I guess its the old story about complaining that you had no shoes ..until you saw that man who had no feet...which jacked me up and made me get a grip!:oops:

Last edited: