• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Flightengineer

Great to hear that you'll be back in work, Dmitry.

Thank you, I’m really very glad. Actually, I was supposed to go on Monday, but everything changed. Cargo planes continue to fly here, although not as actively as before. Although perhaps there will be more work now, because many cargoes, such as mail, was usually carried by regular passenger flights, which are now all grounded. Here all passenger flights to foreighn countries are cancelled, many domestic passenger flights are also reduced.

busdrivermike

Went for a walk in the county as 0c and sunny in my schott 184
And saw the weirdest coincidence o_O
49884B62-022D-4A92-9374-92DAD3992A52.jpeg
BFF06E02-F574-4F17-AD1C-FB4790F0D761.jpeg

Flightengineer

Great to hear you'll be flying again Dmitry. Nice to hear some good news. Congrats!

Thanks Tim. I don't know how long it will be but I really was miss this view and was glad to be back and and let me share this here

0c24c02ae628.jpg

Back to jackets - as it turned out that yesterday was MA1's day not for me only.
Here is my eldest son in his Alpha MA1 with his daughter - my granddaughter, she was exactly six months old yesterday :)

da105d58c482.jpg

4775cd12df24.jpg

saucerfiend

Thanks Tim. I don't know how long it will be but I really was miss this view and was glad to be back and and let me share this here

0c24c02ae628.jpg

Back to jackets - as it turned out that yesterday was MA1's day not for me only.
Here is my eldest son in his Alpha MA1 with his daughter - my granddaughter, she was exactly six months old yesterday :)

da105d58c482.jpg

4775cd12df24.jpg
Look like a real cutie. Nice jacket and BTW, you look like John Lennon!

Brian