• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

bazelot

1957 l2-b
20200215_161649(0).jpg

Smithy

Wore my AVI Bronco when I went for a spin to check the price of petrol and generally have a bit of a shufti at what was going on around town - and that was bugger all I can tell you!

Griffon_301

I had my basic rifle training on an AUG with manufacturing number 0621 :D in my regular unit later on I received a newer AUG with a number in the higher 2000s... But apart from special forces of the army and police, the Austrian Army still uses the same early version AUGs they first received... Our honor guards also train on the predecessor, the STG-58, developed from the FN FAL, in some regards a better weapon with more precision and of course better hitting power thanks to its larger 7,62mm calibre...

B-Man2

I had my basic rifle training on an AUG with manufacturing number 0621 :D in my regular unit later on I received a newer AUG with a number in the higher 2000s... But apart from special forces of the army and police, the Austrian Army still uses the same early version AUGs they first received... Our honor guards also train on the predecessor, the STG-58, developed from the FN FAL, in some regards a better weapon with more precision and of course better hitting power thanks to its larger 7,62mm calibre...
Counchy
What are you guys using as a sidearm in that photo?