• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Miles

I’m wearing my Lost Worlds ANJ-4
f54cdb1186827a85b621756b6fdd6a1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcon_52

Are you referring to my image?

Miles, no he is just saying that he is wearing his 2nd pattern tanker jacket at the moment. By the way Miles, that is a monster ANJ-4! How long have you had it?

Noel

Steve27752

Miles, no he is just saying that he is wearing his 2nd pattern tanker jacket at the moment. By the way Miles, that is a monster ANJ-4! How long have you had it?

Noel
Oh no he is not (Needs pics)..........That is a very nice ANJ-4 with a monster collar.

Miles

Noel

Thanks a lot for letting me know. I would be wanting to know if an expert here thought my jacket pattern was off. I have had the coat for only a month now, thank you! It’s a beast! The amazing thing is how it actually transforms from low profile to beast mode. With the Collar fully zipped it rolls nicely inside towards the shoulders making it a lot less profound. The interesting thing about this make is that it actually transforms into a coat or a jacket. With it open, it lays like a coat. With a zip, it tightens up as a jacket. Especially when I roll the sleeves up as was commonly done on the ANJ4. The Goat skin has buttered in and broken well in only a month, unlike some others calling Lost Worlds too plastic feeling. It’s quite amazing really. The buttons feel very sturdy and the Conmar zip slides like a gem. I am starting to see some stretching going on in the Sheepskin also. It’s actually a very quick break in considering the weight of this thing, but I’m fortunate to be wearing it everyday in Norway.