• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

MikeyB-17

At the Eden Project tonight, with the Schott car coat which probably gets more wear than any of my other jackets.
DSC_0030.JPG

Smithy

I've been stuck in a suit and calf length overcoat, along with an enormous and tremendously thick Royal Flying Corps scarf for much of the last few days so not much point in photos. Christmas here is a huge do and spans several days and you have to dress up for it. It's been f'ing freezing to boot with -7 odd most of the time, winds and an inch of ice everywhere on the roads and footpaths to try and walk and drive on (not good for a sun-kissed antipodean).

On the odd chance I haven't had to wear the monkey suit it's been the Irvin and damn glad of it I've been.

B-Man2

FINALLY!!!!!
It was 39 degrees this morning here in North Florida. I finally got to put on my Eastman B-6 for the day.
I know it's a little overkill, but hey ......when the temp drops to 70 around here people are pulling out their fur coats.
I guess I'm the only nut job living in Florida who's happy to be in cold temps.

Attachments

• IMG_6459.JPG
    IMG_6459.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 390
  • IMG_6460.JPG
    IMG_6460.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_6461.JPG
    IMG_6461.JPG
    999.4 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

MikeyB-17

Don’t think I’ve seen a nicer B-6. The back always looks wrong to me, but that’s much better. Got to be redskin for B-6’s.

Smithy

That's a beauty Burt! Shame you don't live in colder climes as that really is a great fit and should be worn every other day ;)

Tenfifteen

I hate this season.. yesterday 5°c and today 15°c !!! One day it's too cold for my G1/A2, the next is too warm for my N3-B... better stay at home 'till spring ^^

Brent

Superb looking B6. Love the color and fit is spot on. How long have you had that one?

Regards,

B-Man2

Superb looking B6. Love the color and fit is spot on. How long have you had that one?
Brent
This is an early Eastman Redskin B-6 that I've had for about 7 years. I try to wear it a couple of times a year when I travel but it's tough to use it much in Florida.

RudyN

For the last five days I have been where the daytime temperature only reached the low 50°s F so I was able to wear my Good Wear Leather Perry Sportswear A2 everyday. It was nice.

Brent

Brent
This is an early Eastman Redskin B-6 that I've had for about 7 years. I try to wear it a couple of times a year when I travel but it's tough to use it much in Florida.

This is making me rethink B-6. I love the
B-3 though just too much jacket to justify the limited wear opportunities. The B-6 option seems to be the best but just never totally liked the look of the fit. What size is your B-3? That jacket of yours looks almost bespoke.

Regards,

B-Man2

What size is your B-3? That jacket of yours looks almost bespoke.
Brent
This one is a size 46.
It's a trim fitting jacket as you can see so if you want to wear a large sweater or heavy shirt with a sweater you might want to go up a size. In the photos I only have a t shirt under the jacket.

B-Man2

Living in a year around warm climate, it's not often that I get to pull out some of my jackets and wear them out and about. This morning was another brisk morning so at the risk of boring you guys to death I'm going to post another repro, however I promise to post an original next time around. Thanks for your patience.
Here's a US Wings clone of a Hartmann Luftwaffe that I'm pretty sure was discontinued a few years ago. The price was pretty good for this model coming in at around $249.00 US when they were on sale so I grabbed one.

Attachments

• IMG_6465.JPG
    IMG_6465.JPG
    974.5 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_6466.JPG
    IMG_6466.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
  • IMG_6467.JPG
    IMG_6467.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 264