• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Smithy

Good old ATF B-10 today. Only crept up to - 4 Celsius today but it was still so I got away with only the B-10. Had thermals on and a thick jumper and was very toasty. MASH's A-10s to keep the paws warm as well. I really love ATF stuff, it's built like a brick shithouse.

ties70

...in the elevator with my FS A-2 in self-made CBI layout:

I have worked a little bit on the back panel.
Thought about some camels as markers, but maybe I'll just put a little cloud under Tinker Belle's feet.

Face needs some work, too, as I am not really happy with it. Obviously, I am much better with planes than with "dames"...

Best regards,

Ties

Last edited:

Pilot

Pilot

Thx a lot...The “nylon and fleece” will be on the market in March 2020...

Last edited:

Griffon_301

If it's my size, I might be interested ;)
I love this type of jacket in blue ever since seeing it in the movie "Strategic Air Command"...

Pilot

Thx, sure...
Lets see, most probably I will make a “ blue lot “ selling my Monarch N-2A and N-3A and Pritzker & Sons B-15C at once...

Last edited:

newagegeezer

a wonderful sunny morning in Walthamstow E. London after a -2 frosty night, so a good to be alive walk on southern edge of Epping Forest in a B-2 cap (which has now more leather patches than sheepskin showing on top) and a non flying jacket - just in case anyone was thinking of shooting anything...a Woolrich hunting jacket in bright scarlet , has the poacher's pocket along the back, possibly from the 50s/60s, (from US thrift shop, I've had it over 30 years) has something like a moleskin lining and is very warm

Attachments

• IMG_3318.JPG
    IMG_3318.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 155

B-Man2

a wonderful sunny morning in Walthamstow E. London after a -2 frosty night, so a good to be alive walk on southern edge of Epping Forest in a B-2 cap (which has now more leather patches than sheepskin showing on top) and a non flying jacket - just in case anyone was thinking of shooting anything...a Woolrich hunting jacket in bright scarlet , has the poacher's pocket along the back, possibly from the 50s/60s, (from US thrift shop, I've had it over 30 years) has something like a moleskin lining and is very warm
Like the hat as well,

Smithy

Gale force winds, snow storm so a parka. I wasn't going to muck around with a flying jacket in this kind of shit.

Sunrise was 10:15, sunset 13:30 so it's dark most of the time. And when the sun comes up, it stays close to the horizon so it's not full sunlight from a sun high in the sky. Won't be long now and it'll disappear for good for a month.