• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

tjoenn

-1 Celsius on leaving the house this morning, first time the ambient air temp has been in the negative since spring here. Damn nippy so the Irvin again. Not much point in taking another pic as it's the same as yesterday's!

I love it when the cold weather starts and I can wear the Irvin.
But we haven't seen you in it though... :)

Bossk

today black biker! Bought in London from a nice street shop in Camden Town!

Smithy

But we haven't seen you in it though... :)

Problem is...

a) I have no elevator
b) I'm not taking a photo in the bathroom/restroom/can. I know there's guys who do, but I'm not one of them
c) There's no way I'm asking the better half to take one, she'd give me hell for years to come
d) And on that note, there's no way I'm asking a mate to do it, I would be rightfully ridiculed for years to come

If I can suss out the timer on the camera I'll see what I can do ;)

ausreenactor

Busted out the original Bronco 44 today. Has been years since it has seen daylight. Just inside the house.... Pics later.. perhaps a thread...

Rutger

A rare bird! :cool:
Original “Flite Wear” jacket issued to Northrop Test Pilot (Talon Test Force) on the 60’s.
View attachment 25141

Ok. That one hit hard. I am speechless. Good lord.
I don't care about the NASA L-2B versions. This is something else.
Two things:
If you ever consider selling it, sell it to me. Please.
This would have been a fun addition to the red MA-1 discussion here and at the hat place.

And no, "the hat place" is not meant in a contemptuous way. It's just a nick name.

Jorgeenriqueaguilera

Ok. That one hit hard. I am speechless. Good lord.
I don't care about the NASA L-2B versions. This is something else.
Two things:
If you ever consider selling it, sell it to me. Please.
This would have been a fun addition to the red MA-1 discussion here and at the hat place.

And no, "the hat place" is not meant in a contemptuous way. It's just a nick name.
Thanks for the interest! @Rutger I’ll put you FIRST in line if I consider sell it sometime (keeper at the moment)... I did a quick review yesterday with additional pics... you can see more details here: http://www.vintageleatherjackets.or...iginal-flite-wear-jacket-from-northrop.23418/

Hope you enjoy it!
Jorge