• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Steve27752

Pure Irvin weather here. High of 0 low of -2 Celsius with wind so just the ticket.

Might try and take a snap tomorrow during the small (and shrinking day by day) window of minimal daylight we have here inside the Arctic Circle.
Pictures!

Juanito

How are those fleece lined tankers? I've got two ATF B-10s and love the things and have been eyeing getting one of those.

Surprisingly awesome, and probably the best $99 full retail jacket I have bought. One note though, they run large. I wear a 44-46 in Good Wear jackets and this medium is just lerfect. I originally ordered the large but exchanged it since it was a tent!

Smithy

Surprisingly awesome, and probably the best $99 full retail jacket I have bought. One note though, they run large. I wear a 44-46 in Good Wear jackets and this medium is just lerfect. I originally ordered the large but exchanged it since it was a tent!

Many thanks for that Juanito. They're like the B-10s then as well where the medium was perfect on me (I'm a 44 in most wartime patterned A-2s). I think I'm going to have to finally pick one of these up.

B-Man2

Nice looking Tanker Juanito!
Those tanker jackets seem to have been designed to be oversized. I’ve had two or three different brands of them , all of which ran a size to large.

A2 B3au

FA1977B4-977F-425A-8B46-DC4D936D6A0F.png
I found a photographer I can trust ...it’s a tree that I wedge the phone in and give my self 3 seconds ,here you go my Type B6 from Aero

STEVE S.

Yeah, we dodged all the snow. Was predicted up to 4-6” but luckily, missed us here, just more rain. Cold this week though....