• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

bseal

IMG_3588.jpeg

blackrat2

The combat clones , done really well by JC, are something else..
Mines very subtle and is just looking better by the day, nothing like yours @bseal but it’s certainly wearing nicely

Rob again that jacket from Burt looks so cool..still think the Dubow is the pick of the bunch, oh and the Knopf that just arrived

London Cabbie

Hello fellas, I hope that you’re all well.

One of my #1 jackets by Jay at Headwind…

The fit, quality, drape, details, colours all exceptional.

Some of my favourite details, the larger sized cotton lined pockets. The blond wool collar. 100% Perfect knits. Talon zipper.The contrast of leather on collar backing.
IMG_2096.jpeg
IMG_2102.jpeg
IMG_2107.jpeg
IMG_2104.jpeg

Last edited:

Stravaiger

My new Outlaw from Aero, it is on me like a rash…..Whit??Poor form of words?? Ok then…..it is on me like Shemima Begum sewed me intae it!! As she loves too……Whit??? Poorer form of words?? Then try GIRUY …..AHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE I LOVE THIS SECOND SKIN GARMENT ALREADY❤️❤️

mulceber

B-Man2

Some of my favourite details, the larger sized cotton lined pockets. The blond wool collar. 100% Perfect knits. Talon zipper.The contrast of leather on collar backing.View attachment 144927View attachment 144929View attachment 144931View attachment 144933
Stu !!!! :D:D:D
Where ya been ??
Good to hear from you .. Hope alls well . :)

coolhandluke

Some of my favourite details, the larger sized cotton lined pockets. The blond wool collar. 100% Perfect knits. Talon zipper.The contrast of leather on collar backing.View attachment 144927View attachment 144929View attachment 144931View attachment 144933

Absolutely gorgeous jacket Stu. Based on the photos, it looks like it's verging on GW and Sheeley territory. It's great to see you back!

coolhandluke

Size 40 Bronson M-421A arrived late last week. I gave it a very slight shrink by washing it on the colors setting temp (around 85° F IIRC) and drying on medium heat. The zipper pull is on the correct side on this jacket, unlike the size 38. Wore the jacket out for the first time today and arrived home to find a package from MASH. After a bit of zipper surgery she looks MUCH better. :)

20240412_202646.jpg

20240412_202829.jpg

20240412_203357.jpg

20240412_203645.jpg

Last edited:

Skyhawk

Size 40 Bronson M-421A arrived late last week. I gave it a very slight shrink by washing it on the colors setting temp (around 85° F IIRC) and drying on medium heat. The zipper pull is on the correct side on this jacket, unlike the size 38. Wore the jacket out for the first time today and arrived home to find a package from MASH. After a bit of zipper surgery she looks MUCH better. :)
Hey cool! I just gave my WPG version the same treatment this week.
IMG_20240412_185521779.jpg

IMG_20240412_185740369.jpg

Last edited: