• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

ZuZu

Just out of the box the latest addition to my collection:

Ralph Edwards from Lucas @coolhandluke manufactured 1968 in size 46 - fits like a glove - needs some minor attention for the knittings other than that SPLENDID condition

z5yU434.jpg
Looks SO much better than a $450 repro! IMO.

Lord Flashheart

No one needs another pic of my gurning so here's my Aero Late War RAF jacket, SOF 1937 blue haversack with phone and debris field, Vanners silk scarf (which has a 1942 broad head arrow pattern that must have a reason) and Eastman A-10 gloves. A good view of the Orwell bridge today and better than being stuck in traffic with it partly closed. Taken from in the nice and warm before a slap up brunch.

IMG_3296.jpeg

Chandler

I had one many years ago. Found it great for flying and driving but extended time out in the cold left me with a cold ass.;)
The N3, or N2? My N3-B covers my ass. ;)

Worn mine to a few football games in fall and winter, kept me quite toasty and comfortable.

bseal

I love the look of the N-3B, but don't find it warm just on it's own like a sheepskin or down jacket. It needs ample layering to be effective IMHO.