• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mike29

Last warm days... :cool:
IMG_20180930_163754.jpg
IMG_20180930_164530.jpg

Greg Gale

Nice jacket and cap, @zoomer , I love newsboy caps!

@Mike29 - that jacket looks much better than in the pictures on the website. Nice color too. I've heard it's modeled after a Monarch, but it seems to have pointy collars, a bit like Star Sportswear A-2s. How thick are the knits? I see they're holding the sleeves up without folding on themselves and tunneling. My AVI G-1's knits were like this, I had them replaced, and it improved the overall look of the sleeves quite a bit.

Mike29

[QUOTE

@Mike29 - that jacket looks much better than in the pictures on the website. Nice color too. I've heard it's modeled after a Monarch, but it seems to have pointy collars, a bit like Star Sportswear A-2s. How thick are the knits? I see they're holding the sleeves up without folding on themselves and tunneling. My AVI G-1's knits were like this, I had them replaced, and it improved the overall look of the sleeves quite a bit.[/QUOTE]
Nice jacket and cap, @zoomer , I love newsboy caps!

@Mike29 - that jacket looks much better than in the pictures on the website. Nice color too. I've heard it's modeled after a Monarch, but it seems to have pointy collars, a bit like Star Sportswear A-2s. How thick are the knits? I see they're holding the sleeves up without folding on themselves and tunneling. My AVI G-1's knits were like this, I had them replaced, and it improved the overall look of the sleeves quite a bit.

The cuff is well made. Holds the form. I wear a jacket for almost two weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20181002_154412.jpg
    IMG_20181002_154412.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 197

Teddy

Just got this ELC House A2 from Ken through the trade-in. I think the fit is perfect! I am extremely happy with laying hand on a premium A2 for the first time in my life. I wonder why I even bothered with some other low-end/mid-range vendors claiming 100% made in USA before... Very excited to wear this ELC jacket!

wevOjgV.jpg

Last edited: