• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jacket(s) are you wearing at the moment?

Mike29

Attachments

• IMG_20180928_103854.jpg
    IMG_20180928_103854.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 224

jeremiah

Nick, I reckon that’s not nearly enough wood. Better get chopping. Winters coming!
I do see Mary Poppins dropped by though. Do give her my regards.
:D

Last edited:

Greg Gale

ELC RockStar Sportswear yesterday at an open air acoustic gig. I was freezing to death, my hands shook so bad I could hardly play. 10 minutes prior to this picture a brawl broke out, someone smashed a bottle on someone else's head, then it was just a mass fight. The unwanted individual were thrown out, then the gig resumed. I tried to blow my escape whistle to stop the fight ,but nobody gave a rat's arse... :D

42743647_2016816701704231_6555110345650733056_n.jpg

Flightengineer

ELC RockStar Sportswear yesterday at an open air acoustic gig. I was freezing to death, my hands shook so bad I could hardly play. 10 minutes prior to this picture a brawl broke out, someone smashed a bottle on someone else's head, then it was just a mass fight. The unwanted individual were thrown out, then the gig resumed. I tried to blow my escape whistle to stop the fight ,but nobody gave a rat's arse... :D

View attachment 9735

Excellent "live" photo, Greg!
You must to wear G-1 probably would have been warmer. Envy you ...Maybe tomorrow, if the weather will I'll try to put on A2. Cold autumn came.The last days for the leather here.

But I have a day without jacket today.

Despite Saturday, I was invited to my daughter's school class to tell about profession and planes. Parents of different children from class according to plan come to school and tell the children about their profession.
So today it was my turn, I was worried like a cadet ... In general I had to prepared for the performance (slides, many slides including of course C-47 too ha ha:) etc), put on uniform as the class teacher asked me to ... I felt me like a "guest star" :).
Seriosly... It turned out it is more difficult to make a speech before children. They asked questions that are sometimes difficult to answer, but it was generally quite fun.

51897e773fad.jpg

Thomas Koehle

Excellent "live" photo, Greg!
You must to wear G-1 probably would have been warmer. Envy you ...Maybe tomorrow, if the weather will I'll try to put on A2. Cold autumn came.The last days for the leather here.

But I have a day without jacket today.

Despite Saturday, I was invited to my daughter's school class to tell about profession and planes. Parents of different children from class according to plan come to school and tell the children about their profession.
So today it was my turn, I was worried like a cadet ... In general I had to prepared for the performance (slides, many slides including of course C-47 too ha ha:) etc), put on uniform as the class teacher asked me to ... I felt me like a "guest star" :).
Seriosly... It turned out it is more difficult to make a speech before children. They asked questions that are sometimes difficult to answer, but it was generally quite fun.

51897e773fad.jpg

Dmitry you look pretty serious with your uniform!

Flightengineer

Dmitry, you look great and very cool in uniform!

I wonder what interested them?

These were lot of questions ...why and how the aircraft flies and not fall down... pilots sleep or not during night flight in cockpit... what we eat in flight and how the aircraft is generally arranged...about engines (can it suck man in turbine) ...how people flew a hundred years ago without instruments and how it can do birds....etc... and ending with a rather professional question from a young flight simulators fan about the nuances of auto brake using during landing on wet runway :)

Children are our future....Dmitry, thx for caring. Bravo!
...and yes...very smart and good looking in your uniform...

Thanks, Brice.