• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you guys think about the Bronson D-1 ?

Shanghai-Mayne

I choose a size 36, as you can see, because I want a compact jacket, be like a shearling cyclist jacket.
Collar, wider part width 9.5cm , narrow part (center back ) width 7.5cm, nothing I need to complain about, size or shape.

IMG_1485.jpeg

The set of straps and buckle, they are the only feature I want to change it, so far.
IMG_1486.jpeg

Flightengineer

I choose a size 36, as you can see, because I want a compact jacket, be like a shearling cyclist jacket.
Collar, wider part width 9.5cm , narrow part (center back ) width 7.5cm, nothing I need to complain about, size or shape.

View attachment 137367

The set of straps and buckle, they are the only feature I want to change it, so far.
View attachment 137369
very familiar camo as a background :)

Xopher

Basicly they gonna tell your, they use sheepskin from Colomer, zip from Waldes , Shinki HH , etc, all materials come from Japan

I want that D-1 in a bad way! I love that it’s got a grommet hookless zipper and the triangular leather pieces sewn at the bottom of the zipper instead of the common square shape. And the hookless zipper pulls on the pockets.

How the heck do you go about ordering one? It doesn’t translate at all on my devices. Do they even sell to the USA?

It’s not a scam company is it? It looks too good to be true.

Shanghai-Mayne

It’s not a scam company is it? It looks too good to be true.
Not scam company, but have some quality issue on their low end products , so far didn’t find any costumer complaining their leather jacket (high end product) is a scam. But did see some costumer complain about their pattern, usually they need to mailed jacket back, and do some modify work.

here , some pic from their costumers:

IMG_2728.jpeg
IMG_2729.jpeg

ButteMT61

These companies only go to a 44 so that leaves us Shrek-like guys out.
OTOH, if I were ever to get another jacket, I'd go to Aero or GW.
Just no point in messing around with off the rack, when I know 90% it won't fit and/or there are none in my range.
Plus, I'll be leaving them to family and I want them to be top-shelf items...