• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you get for Christmas?

John Lever

20231226_165146.jpg

CBI

John - your ELC looks great. Is this their latest offering? anything special? I am currently emailing back/fourth with Shawn at 5 Star about an Irvin, taking advantage of their sale. My issue of course is how much wear an Irvin will get from me. Last few jackets, not so much. Hard for me to justify an ELC however, if I am not 10000% happy, kind of defeats the purpose.

bseal

John - your ELC looks great. Is this their latest offering? anything special? I am currently emailing back/fourth with Shawn at 5 Star about an Irvin, taking advantage of their sale. My issue of course is how much wear an Irvin will get from me. Last few jackets, not so much. Hard for me to justify an ELC however, if I am not 10000% happy, kind of defeats the purpose.

And who is actually 10000% on anything?

John Lever

This was made in Dec 2023. The fleece is as good as Fenland, I love it.