• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What did you get for Christmas?

Otter

Santa brought me most of these bits on the bench, no excuses for not getting on with things now !
1000002620.jpg

CombatWombat

I'm still waiting for my Christmas present :(
The missus wanted to cheer me up after the shitty year (healthwise) I've had and got me my "grail"/"never need to see another package on the porch" jacket......
A Buco "Trojan D Pocket" jacket....it looks glorious in the photos she's shown me but unfortunately it's still another few weeks till it get here
Screenshot_20231228_031551_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_031545_eBay.jpg

Edit: I don't know how to save pictures off FleaBay so I just horrendously cropped screen shots

B-Man2

I'm still waiting for my Christmas present :(
The missus wanted to cheer me up after the shitty year (healthwise) I've had and got me my "grail"/"never need to see another package on the porch" jacket......
A Buco "Trojan D Pocket" jacket....it looks glorious in the photos she's shown me but unfortunately it's still another few weeks till it get here
View attachment 132487View attachment 132489
Edit: I don't know how to save pictures off FleaBay so I just horrendously cropped screen shots
That works !

Otter

I am sitting here with a Stewart Brewing (Edinburgh) beer. Choc-Work Orange, and it really does taste like one, part of a small box of beer Mrs O and Weasel bought me. I may sound like a commercial, bit of you see some of their beers, try them ; Spoons occasionally has them on draught.

Smithy

Some great Protein there. You should have some solid bones

Probably helped with the rugby at school!

Monday lunches were great, Mum usually made us cold roast lamb and chutney sandwiches from the leftover Sunday roast.

It's not a tradition here in Norway like back home but I've been trying to instil the Sunday roast in my kids. Lamb though is criminally expensive here.