• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the few 2009-2010

airfrogusmc

John Lever said:
Custom russet goat with a 1/2 inch wool pile...
RMNZM445a.jpg

John that is very nice...

If you could only get one in a size 52 :(

airfrogusmc

jack aranda said:
I'm with you, airfrog--the M-445a grabbed me like a mugger in a dark alley. (My wallet would feel like I'd been mugged buying one, too :) ). But, then, there is the Hurricane, and the Aero A-2 in dark seal with red knits, and...and...oh, wait. I'm supposed to be practicing contentment and not dreaming about more leather jackets. Right. Gotta get control here :cool: .

Seriously, the M-445a is a rockin' bit of dreamstuff. Anyone out there have one in size 42 they want to loan out for a couple of decades? Ah, well.

BTW--Have you checked out JC's newest, the Monarch Civie in russet horse? My, my, my, my.

John hinted to me last time we talked maybe an M 445A with buttons if there was enough interest we could talk him into it? :D

BONNIEGIRL4

More fashion than fact -although I would trade in all my repro's to be replaced by the FEW, no matter how inaccurate. Their so damn beautiful - TOM

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
You have to be quick !!!
:lol:
BTW it's RM Japan....
photos later....

Nice work John. :D :D

I think that when it arrives you will find it's NZ ... sellers sometimes get confused if it came from Japan.

Did RMJ even make shearling?
It's here -
IMGP2826.jpg

IMGP2832.jpg

IMGP2835.jpg

IMGP2836.jpg

Really beautiful yellow wool.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
Back to the thread...
I like the new look A-1 and B-2

Nah .... well the A-1 with the mixed knit is okay, like the one Bevan had made, but I'm still happy with the light russet.

And I don't like the light coloured B-2 as much as the dark ... like yours John, that's the one I want. Perhaps I don't like change. ;)

Here's the simple short jacket from the Precision range, that I saw at the factory last month, and decided that I wanted.

IMG_1861.jpg

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
Back to the thread...
I like the new look A-1 and B-2

Nah .... well the A-1 with the mixed knit is okay, like the one Bevan had made, but I'm still happy with the light russet.

And I don't like the light coloured B-2 as much as the dark ... like yours John, that's the one I want. Perhaps I don't like change. ;)

Here's the simple short jacket from the Precision range, that I saw at the factory last month, and decided that I wanted.

IMG_1861.jpg

David there is no image...

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
IMG_1861.jpg

David there is no image...

Sorry, John .... I am posting during the commercial breaks, and I changed the size. Can you see it now?

Which site did you steal your images from? They must have just put them up ... I've been translating the Japanese blogs to find pictures of the show.

John Lever

David,
I got them from a link on JC's DVD. It's not the one I usually use.
http://www.c-king.jp/0-2few2.html
Click the hieroglyphics under the Few in the side bar.
Here's a couple of shots of the jacket mentioned earlier in the thread. Now degreased and washed, it's very different and smaller.
IMGP2851.jpg

IMGP2852.jpg

IMGP2853.jpg

I had to do it as it was covered in grey gunge.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
Here's a couple of shots of the jacket mentioned earlier in the thread. Now degreased and washed, it's very different and smaller.

I had to do it as it was covered in grey gunge.

I'll say it's different, was the grey gunge from the Pecards stuff? .... scary. :shock:

Even the colour has changed, now it looks more like your original example ... and it's smaller?

But probably not small enough for me.