• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the few 2009-2010

Roughwear

I particularly like the 1933 Werber. The leather has a decent grain and the Hookless zipper appears spot on. One problem-the price!

John Lever

Custom russet goat with a 1/2 inch wool pile...
RMNZM445a.jpg

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Roughwear said:
I particularly like the 1933 Werber. The leather has a decent grain and the Hookless zipper appears spot on. One problem-the price!

This thread is confusing, with Marco linking us to the 2009/10 collection preview, and John's links to the 2008/09. The Werber is from the current collection.

As usual, Bevan went over last weekend in his role as VLJ inspector ... hopefully he will find time to report.

jack aranda

I'm with you, airfrog--the M-445a grabbed me like a mugger in a dark alley. (My wallet would feel like I'd been mugged buying one, too :) ). But, then, there is the Hurricane, and the Aero A-2 in dark seal with red knits, and...and...oh, wait. I'm supposed to be practicing contentment and not dreaming about more leather jackets. Right. Gotta get control here :cool: .

Seriously, the M-445a is a rockin' bit of dreamstuff. Anyone out there have one in size 42 they want to loan out for a couple of decades? Ah, well.

BTW--Have you checked out JC's newest, the Monarch Civie in russet horse? My, my, my, my.

jacketimp

jack aranda said:
I'm with you, airfrog--the M-445a grabbed me like a mugger in a dark alley. (My wallet would feel like I'd been mugged buying one, too :) ). But, then, there is the Hurricane, and the Aero A-2 in dark seal with red knits, and...and...oh, wait. I'm supposed to be practicing contentment and not dreaming about more leather jackets. Right. Gotta get control here :cool: .

ommmmmm ommmmm ommmmmmm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum

Seriously, the M-445a is a rockin' bit of dreamstuff. Anyone out there have one in size 42 they want to loan out for a couple of decades? Ah, well.

i think the civvie monarch is not the latest hottest act in town......it's been showcased already

BTW--Have you checked out JC's newest, the Monarch Civie in russet horse? My, my, my, my.

jacketimp

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:

This thread is confusing, with Marco linking us to the 2009/10 collection preview, and John's links to the 2008/09. The Werber is from the current collection.

As usual, Bevan went over last weekend in his role as VLJ inspector ... hopefully he will find time to report.

indeed.....an overlap in time travel........

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
jacketimp said:

It just seems odd to be re-discussing last year's jackets, as if they were new. More pictures from the 2009/10 collection will be appearing on the Japanese sites soon.

I saw some of the samples at RM before they were shipped, and there was a new addition to the Precision range .....

I have my eye on it. ;)

jacketimp

deeb7 said:
jacketimp said:

It just seems odd to be re-discussing last year's jackets, as if they were new. More pictures from the 2009/10 collection will be appearing on the Japanese sites soon.

agreed......most probably a lapse......

I saw some of the samples at RM before they were shipped, and there was a new addition to the Precision range .....

I have my eye on it. ;)

John Lever

deeb7 said:
Roughwear said:

David,
My link to the King site has the 09/10 jackets just in more detail.
The other link may be older but has more English text that's why I posted it.

John Lever

deeb7 said:
jack aranda said:

Keep watching eBay, Jack ... they all turn up eventually. This one's made under the RM label, and not your size, but it gives you the idea ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Awesome-new-Real-Mc ... 0339434637
You have to be quick !!!
:lol:
BTW it's RM Japan....
photos later....

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
You have to be quick !!!
:lol:
BTW it's RM Japan....
photos later....

Nice work John. :D :D

I think that when it arrives you will find it's NZ ... sellers sometimes get confused if it came from Japan.

Did RMJ even make shearling?

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
John Lever said:
David,

John, if you look again, it has the poster, and headline for the 2009/10 show ... below that it lists the 2008/09 collection as usual.

http://www.c-king.jp/0-2few2.html

John Lever

deeb7 said:
John Lever said:
David,

John, if you look again, it has the poster, and headline for the 2009/10 show ... below that it lists the 2008/09 collection as usual.

http://www.c-king.jp/0-2few2.html

Ah !,
I see now.
Don't you think the Few website is poor ?
Most of it still seems to be ' under construction'
The M445 looks to be quite a different colour to the one I already have.[could be flash though] I hope that it's a variant to the one I bought from Bevan.
If they are identical, then one will have to go.[at cost]
I don't think RMJ did make these, but if they did it would be a rare one. They often have McCoy Sportswear zips.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
Don't you think the Few website is poor ?
Most of it still seems to be ' under construction'

:lol: ... Looks like they bought a template with room for expansion. They used to have an additional one, most of it didn't work at all, and eventually I deleted it.

The M445 looks to be quite a different colour to the one I already have.[could be flash though] I hope that it's a variant to the one I bought from Bevan.
If they are identical, then one will have to go.[at cost]

It does look different, I hope so ... great buy.