• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride 'em Cowboy! Headwind Mfg Co's Bronco A-2 Has Arrived

Camel24hrs

Part of what makes our jackets a cut above the other lower cost options, is our extensive quality control process that occurs in the USA. Without this, there could be issues. I am not willing to compromise on this. I feel it is too important.
I have had friends that bought A2 jackets from five star that had quality control issues. And the cost of returning the jacket and going through the process kept them from doing so and have jackets that just sit in a closet. Now I have gotten 4 jackets from them. 3 I loved. One I did not. It’s a risk when you buy from overseas.
So I love the quality control effort you have implemented. And being located in the USA.
Being as I am waiting till end of August to purchase a new jacket will your premium line of jackets be available then? I love a Perry. I just love collar stands. Hopefully it will be in your medium russet like the Bronco. Although a Dubow sounds good too.
Hoping whatever you have in the premium line will be available by August 23rd. Look forward to seeing pics in the future!

Camel24hrs

Just ordered a Bronco in size 44. Got tracking information immediately. Looking forward to getting it later in the week. Hope it fits well. Confident on everything but unsure of the shoulders but I think they will be okay. These are pics of the jacket Jay sent me.
processed-792a6abb-3036-43cc-b9c0-ed103ed44c2a_xJy17yIa.jpeg
processed-8518418a-0682-49f3-b80c-972a9737cf88_VKt6DR70.jpeg
processed-f190d211-2d56-4373-9eb2-72398f604018_Q58fGfGZ.jpeg

Skyhawk

Back in stock! We have:
40, 42, 46, 48. The 44's already sold out.
I will update the website but you can also send me a PM and I can send an invoice.
Price is unchanged: $350 + Shipping.

Camel24hrs

In response to a request for some better pictures … here’s another lame attempt..
First 2 unzippedView attachment 126389View attachment 126391

Half zipped View attachment 126393View attachment 126395

As a side note I’m on the bigger side of the charts at 6’1” and 250lbs… I’m pushing the limits of a size 48 but I’m very comfortable with this fit. I doubt I could layer with any heavy top or sweater/jumper just yet but maybe if it opens a little with wear..

I’m not a stitch counter or overly obsessed with small details but this has all the appearances of a great jacket for a great price.. the leather feels really nice with grain showing up along the sleeve creases after just a few hours wear. There are no unpleasant odors from the leather. The knits feel good and They have no pulls or pilling.
View attachment 126397

capri bell of San Michele .. you know for luck
This is a friend who was a tail gunner in a B25 Mitchell that flew 46 missions over Italy in WW2. That’s a Bronco he has on. Don’t know which contract but it was goat skin. He has the bell on his jacket too.

Attachments

• IMG_0957.jpeg
    IMG_0957.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 39