• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction vintage bomb arming tag jacket pullers

JonnyCrow

Do you have any thoughts of doing occasional batches of these? I'm sure there are people on here besides the four of us who would like them. And heck, I might want to buy another couple at some point.
Most definitely I have supplies for another batch, at least 15 but if people want them, I'll make them a regular thing this year I've been tied up with custom jackets and squadron patches, I'll post some of my own jackets I own when I get a minute, if any of you guys see any more tags you like let me know, I've seen some British ones that were round and coloured red

JonnyCrow

Do you have any thoughts of doing occasional batches of these? I'm sure there are people on here besides the four of us who would like them. And heck, I might want to buy another couple at some point.
Biggest things I made for our reenactment group years ago was 3 full size luftwaffe SC50 and 70 bombs complete with fuses haha

JonnyCrow

Thanks Flight for the compliment yep I really researched it, like I said in my original post, years ago I used to do this type of stuff for my ww2 reenactment/living history group, it's a shame you can't catch a couple for yourself,