• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction vintage bomb arming tag jacket pullers

JonnyCrow

Ok guys got a crack on this morning, I'll have a second batch of at least 16+ tags done this week, so let me know ok, Yogie already has, on a update, I was pretty pleased with the way the first batch turned out but this batch, used a aluminium even closer to the original grade thickness, first was under 1mm this batch about .65 so feels even better, those wrong brass ones been made from aero and Lomax are just too thick
MVIMG_20221024_131351.jpg

Yardstick

2 for me please as previously indicated. If you are doing both types, one of each pls but otherwise v. happy with 2 of the above.

JonnyCrow

2 for me please as previously indicated. If you are doing both types, one of each pls but otherwise v. happy with 2 of the above.
Ok great, this time I just did the one type using the new grade metal so if you want two the same? Drop me a pm also as I can keep track like that ok