• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please identify

B-Man2

Platon;

Show me something with this grain in a dark seal, size 46 and you can mark it sold!

B-Man2

Jaguar46

dmar836 said:
I have seen precious few pics of anyone wearing a BK jacket. Prototypes look nice enough. Do they exist out there in the wild?

Dave

I posted this nearly a year ago now, plus others have been posted.

P1010447Medium.jpg

BILL_KELSO_A2_002.jpg

dsc0365wj.jpg

img0244ln.jpg

noseart.jpg
original on the right

Marrk

Jaguar46 said:
dmar836 said:
I have seen precious few pics of anyone wearing a BK jacket. Prototypes look nice enough. Do they exist out there in the wild?

Dave

I posted this nearly a year ago now, plus others have been posted.

P1010447Medium.jpg

Outstanding. I really like that one. Thanks.

Stef

Marrk,

I believe this last one that you like is the BK House model. BK dropped it for a RW 27752 repro that you can see on every other pics. Both Russet and seal are presented. Platon has good patterns, with the new hides, BK will be even better :)

----------
Stef

Jeff M

Another customer "waiting for the doors to open" here.
Put me down for a russet.
Platon, will you make be making an announcement here when you are ready to take orders on the new designs?

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
we are experiencing extreme delay due to the Italian tanneries.
the new leathers are not here yet, so can work to produce all the new contracts

I am using the time to collect originals and high end repros for research purposes

m444uk

PLATON said:
Hi guys,
we are experiencing extreme delay due to the Italian tanneries.
the new leathers are not here yet, so can work to produce all the new contracts

I am using the time to collect originals and high end repros for research purposes

Nice leather. Are the tanneries having problems producing this type of leather, or are they circumspect with dealing with businesses based in Greece due to the economic situation ?

Personally I prefer A2 epaulettes that lay flat and have some tension. Ones that flap around make the wearer look a geek according to my girlfriend :geek:

HHjackets

m444uk said:
... Personally I prefer A2 epaulettes that lay flat and have some tension ...

same here. can't stand them when they arch, not to mention it's a health and safety issue, can get caught anywhere!