• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please identify

A

Anonymous

Joking, no need to identify.
Although not officially for sale yet, I was able to take photos of this pre-release and thought to post here to see what's your opinion guys. So what do you think?

It's russet hh, mustard lining, talon zip.

img0041dnq.jpg

img0042gc.jpg

img0043vy.jpg

IMG]http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5002/img0044c.jpg[/IMG]

img0045nr.jpg

img0046uq.jpg

img0047wc.jpg

img0048ry.jpg

img0049zn.jpg

img0050xv.jpg

img0051ba.jpg

img0052xu.jpg

img0053kr.jpg

HHjackets

the pocket flap looks big, is this an ARCO LEATHER CLO CO jacket!
something about the collar as well, too much leather ...

A

Anonymous

Looks good, you can send me a test sample if you like, in a 46 long. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ian C

chitchat said:
Looks good, you can send me a test sample if you like, in a 46 long. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Same here and in the same size though I'll trial a 48 long after the Christmas excess :lol:

ButteMT61

Ian C said:
chitchat said:

Same here and in the same size though I'll trial a 48 long after the Christmas excess :lol:

I'll take that 48 Long. You need to lose the excess before getting one :lol:

J/K!

A

Anonymous

nothing wrong with the collar, it just sat in a strange way in that photo (I thought that too)

dark seal and berry are on the way

A

Anonymous

This image failed to show in the first post

img0044c.jpg

Also, if you think the pocket flap looks big (I don't because have copied the original) BK can make it as big or small as you like. Or, no pocket flap at all if you don't like one.

Stef

pocket flaps look very good, as the overall jacket.
Would you have some pics with you wearing it ??
Is it the Hide you were expecting on ? I'm not able to make a firm idea about grain and texture from the pics .

-----------------
Stef

Stef

I like the unmatched hide on front panels...left side panel (on pic) is jerkyyy. Hide on pocket pic looks good too. Not as good on epaulet pic ? not sure...
--------------
Stef

A

Anonymous

I guess I can answer that with photos

close up
img0078gl.jpg

sleeve
img0076hc.jpg

epaulet
img0081h.jpg

epaulet
img0065kd.jpg

vents
img0079lv.jpg

front panel close up
img0077iy.jpg

Stef

yes you did...hide looks good on those pics. Very tempting !
I was waiting for your new pattern, as i already own a BK RW and am happy with it.
I should be in for a russet one with berry knits.
but hey, you have to post some pics of you wearing it, that's the deal...come on you are a good model ;)

thanks

--------------
Stef

dmar836

I have seen precious few pics of anyone wearing a BK jacket. Prototypes look nice enough. Do they exist out there in the wild?

Dave