• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of your oldest repros

Marv

Nice, very nice.....Rich, are both the A2s ELC house models, with the worn seal shade they look fantastic. :)

rich

havocpaul said:
That is the best selection of 'worn' repros I've seen, Rich...superb! I love that 'Luftwaffe' jacket especially, how long did it take to wear that one in?

It's quite old Paul, something like 16 years, but I think I was lucky with the hide on that one.

rich

Marv said:
Nice, very nice.....Rich, are both the A2s ELC house models, with the worn seal shade they look fantastic. :)

Marv, the top jacket is a Pearl Harbor, I was lucky enough to be able to pick it out at Duxford. The other is the standard house, I
would guess it's around 18 years old?

shiloh

This one is from the early 90ties. ELC House Steerhide. I wear this one under any circumstances. Very thick, tough steerhide. Looks like the one from Better Duck.

IMG_2096.jpg

This ELC Merino Irvin is between 15-20 years old. I wear it during reenactment weekends, in the evenings when it's getting colder.

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2086-1.jpg

Another oldie, One of the first ANJ-4 jackets ever made by ELC.

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

And ofcourse the old Irvin I bought from Paddy this year.

paddyirvin.jpg

regards,

Shiloh

Cliff

This is now my oldest Repro but not the jacket I have had the longest. Bought this from John a couple of weeks ago and for me it's the ONE !

An early 90's ELC Irvin in a size 48 though it would fit anyone who takes a 46/44

OldELCIrvinA.jpg

017.jpg

My oldest jacket is a Cooper A2 of which I bought in 1990.

Grant

Here's a couple photos of Silver Surfer's RMNZ Rough Wear. He's put a lot of wear over the years with no help from hot water, dryers, blah, blah, blah. This jacket was left over unused wardrobe from BoB. Patch was made my SS.

RMfrontII.jpg

RMBACKII.jpg

RMpatchII.jpg

koop

Hi This my first post, just got to say what a great site. This is my Sefton, I had this made 19 years ago, dosn't time fly, it has more wear on it than the photo's show even moth holes which I'm not to pleased about. The 422 NFS patch is an original as is the whistle.
1844c3461d07d01a.jpg

1844c3461d26650c.jpg