• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original WW2- 91st B.G 323rd Squadron A2

Roughwear

The same goes for some museums in the UK. For example in the American Museum at Duxford they have a repro B-3 on display labelled as an original!

a2jacketpatches

Is the guy seeking advice from an expert or something? Someone who knows better than this forum? A real milspec stitched into a civilian jacket? He doesn't get it? Does he even want the truth? Enough questions from me. The next member to say anything to this guy, please tell him I'll have 15 originals done by Friday!!!!!! :lol:

Jeff M

I only heard back from him that one time. No idea what he is doing now.
Referred him here 3 or 4 times. Oh well.

Jeff M

I love conspiracy theories as much as the next guy.
The seller in this auction is called "coinstarship"
The buyer "walelaspirit"

Searching the BUYERS feedback, the most recent feedback he has is from a seller named "coins590323" from March 29th. The item is only listed as "Priva"...ie, can't check on and see what it was.

Interesting coincidence...the A2 seller and the seller leaving feedback for that auctions buyer having similar names. If one was paranoid enough, they could almost get the idea that the 2 "coins" were the same person, and he and the "buyer" "walelaspirit" were working as a team. :?