• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Eastman website

jack aranda

John Lever said:
jack aranda said:
Oh, man, the Windward in American Walnut...it's just not fair to do that to a guy who's been jacket 'clean' for a year (no purchases, several sell-offs). Now this. Mean, I say, just mean. :shock:
I can only see the Roadster and Californian.

On the 'Jackets' page there is a rectangular box around some of the jackets at the bottom of the page. Slide that box to the right with your cursor and the other jackets come into view. The prices keep them all safely out of reach.

airfrogusmc

Most of the bikers I know are not 46.

If you are going to really attract an American Biker market make sizes for full grown men. At least to size 52.

sloan1874

John Lever said:
Someone nicked my links and posted them on the Hat Forum !

Ed said in his post that they popped up on his Facebook page. He's not the sort to lift a link without a hat tip, so I'm willing to believe him.

John Lever

airfrogusmc said:

If you are going to really attract an American Biker market make sizes for full grown men. At least to size 52.
I think the target market might be Japan and China.

Andreart

John Lever said:
airfrogusmc said:

I think the target market might be Japan and China.

they can have em

A

Anonymous

I had a look at the site and I think the jackets look good.

Vcruiser

The video goes silent shortly into it and then sticks for me every time I try to view it. They sure didn't make it simple to view any products. Are the only links in the first few posts of this thread..?? :shock:
Van

Vcruiser

I finally found the right :arrow: button and some jackets and clothing..but can't see any prices.
Nothing I see impresses me. Wasted my time.
Van

a2jacketpatches

Glad to see Gary trying new things like a video, it's got some glitches and cuts out on me but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. All new projects take a little time to kick off. I plan to submit a few patch ideas soon, a good chance to be creative.

Smithy

Pricing, sizing and content scream the Japanese market.

Gary has already gained penetration in that market with his WWII stuff so this seems to be another parallel business venture aimed primarily at the Far East and to capitalise on the big following for post war "rebel" Americana which the Japanese seem to go mad for.

Not my bag but good luck to ELC, and if they do it right they should do well.

Cliff

emailed Gary to let him know that his new ELMC website is broken in many places. Not sure the site should have ever gone live in this condition. If I had delivered a website project without testing it to destruction I would have been told to go. :oops: Looking forward to looking at the products and prices when its all fixed and fit for purpose. Most of his stuff is far too expensive for me to buy new these days but I enjoy the window shopping!

cheers cliff

m444uk

Cliff said:
emailed Gary to let him know that his new ELMC website is broken in many places. Not sure the site should have ever gone live in this condition. If I had delivered a website project without testing it to destruction I would have been told to go. :oops: Looking forward to looking at the products and prices when its all fixed and fit for purpose. Most of his stuff is far too expensive for me to buy new these days but I enjoy the window shopping!

cheers cliff

Click on this link. Then click on the jacket. When you do so the main picture super-sizes and you should be able to see on the right a menu with more photos.

It's been working fine for me on a PC/firefox

http://www.elmc.co/jackets/windward-american-walnut

Peter Graham

Can't say I'm impressed. The jackets look very pretty but no motorcyclist I know would actually wear one. Purely for the fashion victim. As for those ELMC studded belts. They'd look more at home in the Al Pacino movie "Cruising."

Roughwear

The belts have to be bought separately at a high price and the combination is around £1k!!! :eek: You can get a complete MC jacket from Lewis Leathers for less money, a company that has a proven track record in MC jackets and kit.