• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Eastman website

Falcon_52

Very interesting. Now we know where the Roadstar went. :) I'm curious to see what Gary and the team have come up with!

Noel

John Lever

If something puzzles me then I go directly to the source to find an answer in this case one of my many emails to Gary Eastman. That's why I flagged up that someone over on TFL had simply copied my links and news as his own. Usually people say something like 'just seen this over on VLJ' . No big deal just manners I suppose.
Gary has no photos of the improved b3 if he sends me any I will share them here.

Otter

John Lever said:
Otter said:
Cool, thanks John. Still the broken grain sheepskin I take it?
Same name but from sample I have seen the skins are softer with more shine with excellent fleece.

And now ve haf got you talking Herr Lever, you vill tell us of your troop movements!

Silver Surfer

i just saw the new video from elmc [elc biker gear], and man, what a crappy show. the gal in it is prettier then all get out, but looks about as bored as i was watching the vid. that said, it did get me to have a look at the gear offered.

jack aranda

Oh, man, the Windward in American Walnut...it's just not fair to do that to a guy who's been jacket 'clean' for a year (no purchases, several sell-offs). Now this. Mean, I say, just mean. :shock:

mindful

Silver Surfer said:
i just saw the new video from elmc [elc biker gear], and man, what a crappy show. the gal in it is prettier then all get out, but looks about as bored as i was watching the vid. that said, it did get me to have a look at the gear offered.

Totally man ELC should stick with what they know,
and perfect it, looks like there trying a stunt that
The real mccoys japan has mastered .

Not impressed

John Lever

jack aranda said:
Oh, man, the Windward in American Walnut...it's just not fair to do that to a guy who's been jacket 'clean' for a year (no purchases, several sell-offs). Now this. Mean, I say, just mean. :shock:
I can only see the Roadster and Californian.