• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New A2

Holty

So, Last year I spoke to a few of you about getting my first A2. In the end I went with Bill Kelso and ordered on 10 April. Today I got an email from Andy saying it is on it's way! I will post photos soon.

PS I tried to add this post as a comment on our previous thread but couldn't find it.

Lee.

leper-colony

Congrats!

Holty

Congrats!

Ah my post! How did you find that?? ;)

Thanks.

leper-colony

I went to your profile to see comments and posts you started...
Screenshot_20220125-160228.png

Silver Surfer

ahhhhh, another ludite. don't like it, don't trust it, and don't want it.....and its never ending "up grades, or what ever ya call It . the prob is that the world has capitulated to the new order, and if ya don't just have your toes in it, your dead in the water. nutz!

Last edited:

Holty

ahhhhh, another ludite. don't like it, don't trust it, and don't want it.....and its never ending "up grades, or what ever ya call I . the prob is that the world has capitulated to the new order, and if ya just have your toes in it, your dead in the water. nutz!
ha ha ha

Holty

So, Last year I spoke to a few of you about getting my first A2. In the end I went with Bill Kelso and ordered on 10 April. Today I got an email from Andy saying it is on it's way! I will post photos soon.

PS I tried to add this post as a comment on our previous thread but couldn't find it.

Lee.

Well, after 9 months it arrived. And it's a lovely jacket. Even nicer than I expected. It's exactly what I wanted. Apart from it being too small. :(

B-Man2

Ok just had a look at the thumb nails . Definitely not trying to cause concern but how do you feel about your sleeve length ? They look a little short when you extend your arms. The sleeves of an A2 have a tendency to shrink up about 3/4 inch due to creasing over time . If you weren’t aware of it it might surprise you over time.
edit …… ok looked at your arms down photos . The sleeves look better in those photos . Must just look short when you extend like that.