• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

B-Man2

Awful place. All the time I think "should I stop this, should I stop that" and of course that thinking is bad.
I'm just in a rut since Mom passed at the end of 2020, and it's been hard to not think morbidly...
A nice Perry in the queue might give me hope:cool:
I try to stick to the quote that someone once made, it might have been in a song.
“A fool will loose tomorrow looking back at yesterday “
Sometimes it helps … sometimes it doesn’t.

CK90

Here we are again fella's... why do I have that feeling this is not going to end well given my addictive personality.... about to pull the trigger on a deposit for an Arnoff B-6....

mulceber

Last edited:

Wz1999

Zhi
That GW B-3 just tops anything out there today!
JC has hit every possible detail on that jacket.
John Chapman the best compliment that I can give you is, that I hope you live to be 101 and that you keep making jackets everyday of your life .:)
Thanks Burt

CK90

First contact with Mr. JC.... man, what a gent - the amount of info and enthusiasm the guy managed to get into one email, now I get it boys, now it all makes sense. Also, all the Arnoff B-6 images I've seen, forum members jackets, google search results - I wanted one. Then, this morning, he sent me the images of his updated pattern he made last year.... now I NEED ONE!!! Perfection isn't an overstatement.

Pa12

First contact with Mr. JC.... man, what a gent - the amount of info and enthusiasm the guy managed to get into one email, now I get it boys, now it all makes sense. Also, all the Arnoff B-6 images I've seen, forum members jackets, google search results - I wanted one. Then, this morning, he sent me the images of his updated pattern he made last year.... now I NEED ONE!!! Perfection isn't an overstatement.
I know the feeling. Good for you.

CK90

Gentlemen, I'll give a little introduction of myself when this arrives in a week or so, along with some fit snaps and a brief story. For now, incoming...

1940s_G1_55J14.jpg

Star_Sportswaer_55J14.jpg

Star_Sportswaer_G1.jpg

conmar_zipper.jpg

button_hole.jpg

collar_back.jpg

table.jpg

zipper_open.jpg

Last edited: