• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

Pa12

Yep. Mostly for me it's a way better diet, and lack of a gym workout that has taken some inches off. I really need to get back to weights of some sort so as not to wither away...
I’ve been alternating weights and treadmill every day for about 3 years now. But I have an awful sweet tooth. Go through this every year. Have my physical after Christmas and blood pressure, blood sugar etc all through the roof. That’s actually the reason I lose the weight. My numbers are directly proportional to my gut size.

mulceber

I’ve been alternating weights and treadmill every day for about 3 years now. But I have an awful sweet tooth. Go through this every year. Have my physical after Christmas and blood pressure, blood sugar etc all through the roof. That’s actually the reason I lose the weight. My numbers are directly proportional to my gut size.
So what I'm hearing is jackets are good for your health.:p

CK90

First GW order placed, gents. Deposit paid. First A-2 for that matter... wasn't in the mood to play around, spent the time dialing in my contracts, doing the work, Rough Wear is the maker for me, first of a number to come I dare say. RW 27752, Seal Shinki, Seal knits, Light olive thread is order of the day.

Last edited:

Pa12

First GW order placed, gents. Deposit payed. First A-2 for that matter... wasn't in the mood to play around, spent the time dialing in my contracts, doing the work, Rough Wear is the maker for me, first of a number to come I dare say. RW 27752, Seal Shinki, Seal knits, Light olive thread is order of the day.
Congrats. You’re going to love it. The master is rw. Watch you don’t stain your pants when it arrives ;)

B-Man2

Zhi
That GW B-3 just tops anything out there today!
JC has hit every possible detail on that jacket.
John Chapman the best compliment that I can give you is, that I hope you live to be 101 and that you keep making jackets everyday of your life .:)

ButteMT61

I think I can live long enough to get into JC's queue. Sadly, I am being honest - I know I'm not that old yet, but old enough to actually have thoughts like that...
I'm still wanting a Perry in russet horsebutt, so maybe I best get in line.

From GW site:
front_view1.jpg

It's that damn three piece wind panel that gets to me, and the rounded collar, and the collar stand, and, and , and... :)