• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

Brettafett

Im currently on a RW1401 or Monarch - russet
Dubow 23379 or Bronco - seal
Its been fun thus far comparing some pics and details... Then one remembers its 14 months to 2 years away.

Smithy

Throw down another deposit! Zero hassles...

It's actually damn tempting. Once you've taken the plunge on the GW list and started going through the contracts and options, that little "naughty fella" starts whispering in your ear and saying, "Just do it buddy, where's the harm in it" ;-)

176030-tt0030068.jpg

LJDRVR

I’ve got a closet full of leather jackets, but the A-2’s I have are Coopers. I really like the Goodyear Acme 42-18775. Everything about it; the shade, the russet knits, the mustard lining, just everything. Does anybody have that one they’d be willing to post pics of?

Micawber

I’ve got a closet full of leather jackets, but the A-2’s I have are Coopers. I really like the Goodyear Acme 42-18775. Everything about it; the shade, the russet knits, the mustard lining, just everything. Does anybody have that one they’d be willing to post pics of?

Well fancy that, I've just posted a 44" GW Acme for sale in the buy and sell bit.

Garylafortuna

Guy walks into an Italian restaurant, and after being taken to a table, asks for a menu.
Waiter says: sorry no menu.
Guy says: what have you got today?
Waiter says: today we have spaghetti with meat balls and a green salad.
Guy says: I'll have spaghetti with meat balls and a green salad.
Waiter says: good choice

ausreenactor

It's actually damn tempting. Once you've taken the plunge on the GW list and started going through the contracts and options, that little "naughty fella" starts whispering in your ear and saying, "Just do it buddy, where's the harm in it" ;-)

176030-tt0030068.jpg
Months of umming and aaahing would do my head in....

Smithy

How we looking boys? Still the same contracts or have you gone wacky and completely changed things up?

Me personally, I'm as boring as a piece of plain wallpaper in a shitty $10 motel, so in other words I haven't changed at all.

Top of the heap: 27752
Next cab on the rank: 16160