• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last A-2 (hopefully) - Good Wear

Mr. Mike

So this is a surprise. A few days ago, I got a call from John asking if I wanted a test jacket, a Switlik M-422 that was made of a new goatskin he's found from a leather produced in the old tanning town of Gloversville, NY. I get the feeling John is on a bit of Switlik kick right now, because between Brian's B-1 and this Navy jacket, he's made at least two in the last month. Anyway, I said "absolutely!" as I've thought the Switlik M-422 looked really cool ever since I participated in the "a better fighting garment" project. Anyway, the postman just dropped it off today!
View attachment 76950
View attachment 76951
View attachment 76952

label2.jpg

View attachment 76953
View attachment 76954
View attachment 76955
View attachment 76956

And a couple fit pics. I'll try to post some better ones this evening when both my wife and I are home:
View attachment 76957
View attachment 76958
Congrats Jan! That is really an amazingly stunning surprise. If you ever intend to part from it again please count me in/give me a heads-up. If you find some time it would be also great to share the measures of it. From the first takes it appears a jacket made for you!

Kermit3D

So this is a surprise. A few days ago, I got a call from John asking if I wanted a test jacket, a Switlik M-422 that was made of a new goatskin he's found from a leather produced in the old tanning town of Gloversville, NY. I get the feeling John is on a bit of Switlik kick right now, because between Brian's B-1 and this Navy jacket, he's made at least two in the last month. Anyway, I said "absolutely!" as I've thought the Switlik M-422 looked really cool ever since I participated in the "a better fighting garment" project. Anyway, the postman just dropped it off today!
View attachment 76950
View attachment 76951
View attachment 76952

label2.jpg

View attachment 76953
View attachment 76954
View attachment 76955
View attachment 76956

And a couple fit pics. I'll try to post some better ones this evening when both my wife and I are home:
View attachment 76957
View attachment 76958

I don't know much about USN jackets, I haven't done much digging. But to my uninitiated eyes, I can only say that this jacket is gorgeous ! o_O

Wz1999

JC works part time for you, if you stop ordering, the waiting list would drop to 1 month ! :p
Just kidding of course... it's a pleasure to see your great jackets and this last one is fantastic.
Do you have any pictures of the Bronco?
Thank you! It will be shipped out today. I will take some pics and post them here after receive it.