• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M-41 HBT jacket and trousers, Bronson’s

Shanghai-Mayne

They also stated, new M-43 was built by a new contractor, everything is better than older one. If that’s the truth, I would buy their newest bath of B-10.

Shanghai-Mayne

Navy sailors hat, white and navy blue color , made by 13oz jungle cloth, three size , they gonna release them at tomorrow.

IMG_5112.jpeg
IMG_5109.jpeg
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg

Erwin

This is a not-good copy [honestly looks bad] of this super rare contract DSA-1-8666. These had never Talon zipper, same as any other m65 from the initial production run [with five-digit DSA]. Also, snap fasteners used here are ugly in comparison to genuine ones used on US Army contract ones. When you pay attention to seams you can easily spot that Bronson didn't replicate DSA-1-8666 at all.

Shanghai-Mayne

This is a not-good copy [honestly looks bad] of this super rare contract DSA-1-8666. These had never Talon zipper, same as any other m65 from the initial production run [with five-digit DSA]. Also, snap fasteners used here are ugly in comparison to genuine ones used on US Army contract ones. When you pay attention to seams you can easily spot that Bronson didn't replicate DSA-1-8666 at all.
Very good points, Erwin.
It is better to call it, M-65 inspiration jacket, perhaps?

Enigma1938

Hmm, I have a 1968 M65 original which is in such a great condition that I don't dare to wear it because I don't want to spoil it, so a repro as a all day beater could be an option