• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M-41 HBT jacket and trousers, Bronson’s

Shanghai-Mayne

They are going to release them at 7/30, 10oz. fabric, up to size 42 (chest meansurement 120 cm)
IMG_2217.jpeg
IMG_2218.jpeg
IMG_2219.jpeg

Grant

Agreed. Right now, the only people offering them are SM Wholesale.
Actually WWII Impressions retocked their USMC P-41's. The trousers quickly sold out, but the coat is still available. It's difficult to nail the unique color of WWII USMC HBT, but Juan has managed to get it right. I have a well worn and washed pair of their USMC trousers that have faded beautifully.

mulceber

Yeah, I'm aware of WW2 Impressions, but I was thinking specifically of the trousers. They're out of stock and Buzz hasn't re-stocked for a while.

Grant

FWIW, they recently sold out of the USMC trousers and supposed to restock soon. I just picked up a pair of the USN HBT trousers which are equally well made. They’re cut with the proper high rise, full cut legs and black laurel wreath button fly. Dope AF!

CBI

like the Bronson jacket! Been very happy with Bronson cloth but ALL of their pants are WAAAAAAAAY TOO baggy for me. they seem to almost overdo it. I know that was the cut back then but geeeeez.

Chandler

Rollin at ATF stopped doing USMC uniforms because the Corps won't let anyone use insignia anymore. You might have to pay royalties, or something?

Do we suppose all these other manufacturers are toeing the line?

MauldinFan

They are going to release them at 7/30, 10oz. fabric, up to size 42 (chest meansurement 120 cm)
Figures, my shoulders call for at least 44 inches and no diet can change that.
The set I do have is from a sportswear company who made shirts and pants for the movie "Thin Red Line," but my specific set was not used in the film. If memory serves, I bought them from What Price Glory around 1999.
I've heard two versions of how this came to pass.
One version was the sportswear company was already going to make them and the production bought out the entire run.
I've also heard they were made JUST for the movie.
I'll probably never know which.

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

Thank you, I was wonder, why I never saw anybody sold ‘the red thin red line’ jacket.

Bronson’s shoulder measurements is 50 cm for size 42, still too small for you, maybe?
Figures, my shoulders call for at least 44 inches and no diet can change that.
The set I do have is from a sportswear company who made shirts and pants for the movie "Thin Red Line," but my specific set was not used in the film. If memory serves, I bought them from What Price Glory around 1999.
I've heard two versions of how this came to pass.
One version was the sportswear company was already going to make them and the production bought out the entire run.
I've also heard they were made JUST for the movie.
I'll probably never know which.